Here’s what you need to pack for Indigo Nights under the Northern Lights
IndigoXP will have some spare things to help us all stay prepared on the trip. But it’s best to carry your personal stuff along to make your travel more comfortable.
- Carry your warmest winter clothing. Once we reach Tromso, we’ll provide you with Arctic suits.
- Inners and fleece linings would be required. Old school thermals would work the best!
- Appropriate shoes – rain boots would be preferable• Head gear to avoid brain freeze. Yes, literally!
- Sunglasses – the beauty is indeed blinding!
- Socks, scarves, gloves..you know!
- Camera – even if you are not a photographer, you cannot go wrong with the pictures here!
- Tank up on spirits and tobacco from duty free – don’t bother carrying from India – unless it’s an Old Monk you fancy up in the Arctic! 😉
Click here to know more about the itinerary and for more details use the form below and the Xperience team will get in touch with you.Book Your Couple Tickets